اPopularPosts
-
The working title of my bio is "The Man Who Did Not Mistake His Wife For a Hat".
-
In case you were wondering why we as a country are not having that long-overdue NCAR (national conversation about race) take a look at how d...
-
"Hillary Clinton has given up on the mainstream media," @amychozick tells @brianstelter https://t.co/SOoN45ALLQ — Reliable Sourc...
-
" Welcome my son, welcome to the machine." -- Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here I'm going to go right on directing everyone to v...
-
In case the avalanche of tragedies precipitated by the maladministration of President Stupid had swept this specific, little travesty from y...
-
"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds." -- Eric Hoffer As I believ...
-
Eric Bolling (not pictured above -- this was just a graphic I had laying around) is out at Fox for letting Lil' Eric out to play at work...
-
..the one thing the modern Republican Party actually built all by itself. You sure did, Republicans. You sure as shit did. Behold, a Tip Jar...
-
From the NYT : Michelle Goldberg Joins The Opinion Pages as a Columnist Yay! Period. Full stop. And I have only one pro tip: Don't le...
-
At this particular moment in history, the grim reality of the Trump Administration (and the mentally-underclocking imbeciles and FitBit Bigo...