اPopularPosts
-
If "Former President Barack Obama" disagrees with Trump's decision on DACA, that is even more reason for me to SUPPORT Trump...
-
It turns out that three-term United States Senator Lindsey Graham -- the co-sponsor of the most recent, hideous, malformed, stillborn mons...
-
" Fascism is a religion ." -- Benito Mussolini I'm going to go right on directing everyone to visit our new website -- http:/...
-
There's a one-liner that has been floating around forever about Harvard University being "a hedge fund with a university attached t...
-
In conversations i have noticed there's big overlap between trump fans, people defending confederate statues, & those angry about kn...
-
" Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to ." -- Tyler Durden, Fight Club I'm going to go right on directing ...
-
The King of Both Siderism thinks it is high time to get political about gun violence. I completely agree. Huh??? We need to make this politi...
-
David, in order to build a movement and momentum you got to let people grow and come at their pace. Let evolution happen my friend. — Matth...